Arxo is Latin America’s leader in manufacturing double-wall tanks for gas stations. The company is responsible for 70% of the underground tanks installed in fuel retailers in Brazil. Therefore, we can say that virtually all drivers of the country have once used Arxo’s products.
In its 50 years in the market, Arxo has always invested in technological development to boost growth of its business. The company has an exclusive Research and Development department, which is responsible for creating efficient and creative solutions for its products. Additionally, its qualified team and robust industrial structure ensures absolute quality and safety for all its products.
The company is qualified to project and manufacture equipment such as: underground double-wall tanks, high capacity aboveground tanks, refueling modules, diesel filters, ecological line for gas stations, complete systems to refuel aircraft, pressure vessels, and oil/water separators. In addition to its large catalogue, with option of storage in standard volumes, Arxo is also able to develop and implement exclusive and unique projects, which adapt perfectly to the demands of your company.
- To generate value with safe solutions for infrastructure.
- To cross boundaries with sustainable and stable growth.
- Social responsibility
Code of Conduct and Corporate Ethics
The ethical principles, which guide our actions, also determine our reputation as a solid and reliable company.
Launch of the line ARXOFlex
REWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certification ISO 9001 : 2015 - Quality Management System
- CRCC (Petrobras Certification) for atmospheric tanks (assembled in the factory or on site) and pressure vessels.
- Aboveground Storage Tanks certified (ordinance 117) by INMETRO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology): NBR norm 15461
- INMETRO certification (ordinance 37) for components of system for loading fuel and refueling.
- CRCC certification for atmospheric tanks and pressure vessels.
- INMETRO certification for underground tanks: NBR norm 16161
- INMETRO certification (ordinance 179 from 2010) for explosive atmospheres